Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?

  1. #1
    RicP
    Guest

    Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?

    I am looking for a tool or product where I can convert sales figures from an
    excel spreadsheet to a map of the United States you can click on each state
    for figures/statistics for each state. Any suggestions out there?

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?

    RicP

    I found several USA state images that you could use with Google. I added a
    hyperlink to the Ste name and linked it to range name for state - associated
    with data.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:M...tate_names.svg

    This one is just one of many. Look till you find the one that fits your
    need.

    I used SnagIt to copy image and paste to a blank Excel worksheet. Then I
    started adding my link.

    ....Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?

    Hi,

    You maybe able to adapt this.
    http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng12.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  4. #4
    RicP
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure

    Kelly, thank you so much for your input and suggestions.

  5. #5
    RicP
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure

    Andy, thanks you for your input and suggestions.