Creating Charts

  1. #1
    coke
    Guest

    Creating Charts

    What software could I use to create different types of charts/graphs other
    than Excel. Or, is there an advanced course on creating charts in Excel

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: Creating Charts

    Coke:

    Excel charting is very powerful, you can does most of the things that you
    can do with commercial packages.

    There are many resources on charting. Do you prefer books or on-line
    learning.

    Books - most good Excel books cover charting basics. John Walkenbach has an
    excellent book EXCEL CHARTS that will get you fully up the learning curve.
    Check out his site for links to his book and some charting info.

    http://j-walk.com/ss/

    There are a number of excellent sites that focus on Excel Charting. My
    recommendations:

    Jon Peltier Jon Peltier's Excel Charts
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html
    Andy Pope AJP Excel Information - Charts
    http://www.andypope.info/charts.htm
    Bernard Liengme Bernard's Excel Tips
    http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips.htm
    Tushar medhta http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/