Gridlines in chart

  1. #1
    jones7288
    Guest

    Gridlines in chart

    How can I change the color of certain gridlines "not" all gridlines? For
    example, with a control chart - a yellow line for mu - 2sigma and a blue line
    for mu - 1sigma?

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: Gridlines in chart

    Jones:

    Rather than change grid line color, add a horizontal line at the value you
    want.

    I have an example control chart at this link.
    http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm

    I explain how to add a horizontal line here.
    http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_horizontal_line.htm

    ....Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Gridlines in chart

    Hi,

    You can not format individual gridlines. The work around is to add extra
    data series for draw the line. Here is a collection of examples to
    help you.

    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...nes/index.html
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
    http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...ontal_line.htm