colum graph on 2 axes

  1. #1

    colum graph on 2 axes

    Hello
    I am trying to plot 2 sets of data on one graph by using both a primary and
    secondary axes. Both sets of data need to be in a column format. The only
    option I can find in "chart wizard" is a line and column on 2 axes.

    Does anyone know if I can plot the data in 2 columns with no lines?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: colum graph on 2 axes

    Hi,

    Just create a standard column chart. Double click the series you want
    to be on the secondary axis and use the format dialog to place it there.

    With column charts the default will be for the secondary axis columns to
    sit right in front of the primary axis columns so you will need to add
    some dummy data. See here for instructions.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --