Simple 3D Column

  1. #1

    Simple 3D Column

    I am currently getting my blood tested every two weeks and have made a simple 3d column chart with the data.

    This shows the results well.

    However i would like a red line showing the maximum and minimum levels that would show the "Normal" parameters of the blood.

    For instance the column for this week rises to 11.5 and the top and bottom (Normal) parameters are 13.5 to 18 so I would like a line at 13.5 and one at 18 with my column of 11.5 over the lines.

    Hope this is clear as this is one of my first attempts at charting.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Simple 3D Column

    Hi,

    To add datum lines to a chart you will need to use a 2d column chart.
    Then have a look at the following pages for examples of how to add lines.

    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...nes/index.html
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
    http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...ontal_line.htm

    Cheers