Is it possible to have a Line - Stacked Column Chart?

  1. #1
    GSchool
    Guest

    Is it possible to have a Line - Stacked Column Chart?

    I am trying to create a chart with a stacked column plotted on the primary
    axis and a line on the secondary axis. I have seen the custom chart type of
    a Line - Column chart, but I want to stack the columns. Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to have a Line - Stacked Column Chart?

    Hi,

    Ignore the builtin custom types and just create your own.
    Start with a stacked column chart of all your data and then double click
    the series that you want on the secondary axis. Change the setting to
    secondary via the Axis tab of the format dialog.
    Then right click the series and change the chart type to Line.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    GSchool
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to have a Line - Stacked Column Chart?

    Thank you very much!