Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Benihime
    Guest

    Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges

    Hi:

    I have a set of data, going across by months, and going down into different
    categories that I have to graph using stacked column charts. Since the data
    is going to be in the same columns, just going down a category...I'd like to
    know if there is a way for me to add some kind of drop-down to the chart so
    that users can just drop-down to CATEGORY 1, and see the chart for CATEGORY
    1, without me having to build 10 different charts that i'll have to update
    everytime i add new data.

    I would appreciate any advice or feedback.

  2. #2
    HEK
    Guest

    RE: Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges

    Hello:
    Check out Jon Peltier's website. It looks like
    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ByControl.html is what you are
    looking for.
    GL,
    Henk

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges

    This is great. I don't even have to look up links on my web site any more,
    because someone's sure to have beaten me to it!

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services