Pivot Chart which shows average line with below and above figures

  1. #1
    Env shah
    Guest

    Pivot Chart which shows average line with below and above figures

    Hi ..

    i 've following data in pivot tables .

    executive name % achievement
    ABC 70
    XYZ 20
    PQR 55

    I would like to make pivot chart which shows first average (horizontal
    line ) at 48 % and below it shows XYZ ( 20%) ...And above average
    line it shows...
    two names of ABC ( 70%) AND PQR ( 55%) .

    --
    Env shah

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Chart which shows average line with below and above figures

    A regular chart allows you to add a series to indicate an average or other
    level of interest, see

    A pivot chart does not allow data to be shown which is not part of its pivot
    table, nor omit data which is in the pivot table. It is possible to make a
    regular chart from pivot table data. Select a cell that is not part of the
    pivot table, and start the chart wizard. After selecting a chart type, in
    step 2 click on the Series tab, and define the data for each series
    separately.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP