chart with dynamic x axis

  1. #1

    chart with dynamic x axis

    Is it possible to setup a chart of a time series so that the periods charted can be defined by user inputs? For example, I have a chart of sales for the entire year. There is an input for 'month to review'. Even though I have sales for 12 months, if the user inputs 3 into this field, I'd like the chart only to plot months 1-3. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: chart with dynamic x axis

    name:

    Yes, you can set up a dynamic chart that will let your users enter number of
    months and chart will display only those months.

    I have a post that should get you started. It shows how to set up a dynamic
    range and how to plot last number of days in that dynamic range.

    http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

    Take a look at the post and workbook and post back if you have any
    questions.

    ...Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...