click on cell takes you to specific sheet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Ron Tarr
    Guest

    click on cell takes you to specific sheet

    Sheet 1 is a summary. Each value comes from an underlying sheet.

    Is there a way of clicking on the cell and it will jump me to the specific
    sheet. With 40 or so sheets it is hard to remember which sheet generates the
    value on sheet 1.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    HEK
    Guest

    RE: click on cell takes you to specific sheet

    You can make a hyperlink which lets you jump to a specified cell in a
    specified worksheet with Insert / Hyperlink.. /Place in This Document .
    GL,
    Henk

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: click on cell takes you to specific sheet

    In article <[email protected]>, =?Utf-8?B?
    Um9uIFRhcnI=?= <Ron [email protected]> says...
    > Sheet 1 is a summary. Each value comes from an underlying sheet.
    >
    > Is there a way of clicking on the cell and it will jump me to the specific
    > sheet. With 40 or so sheets it is hard to remember which sheet generates the
    > value on sheet 1.
    >
    > Thank you

    Check out XL's 'Formula Auditing' Toolbar. The commands on the toolbar are
    also available from the Tools | Formula Auditing > submenu.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions