Missing text in category axis label

  1. #1
    RoxSn
    Guest

    Missing text in category axis label

    This is not in the title, so the usual bug workaround does not work. If I add
    dots and make them white text in the value table, it still shows them as dots
    in the label. But the first label is cutting off the last two letters and
    nothing I've tried works. They don't fit horizontal so the text is slanted 45
    degrees. I've tried smaller font size, various copy/paste options, different
    printers, different fonts. We're using Office 2003 Pro SP2 with WinXP Pro
    SP2. We're in a hurry to get this out today so I hope someone can give me a
    suggestion other than creating text box labels (there are 13 charts and they
    all do the same thing).

  2. #2
    RoxSn
    Guest

    RE: Missing text in category axis label

    We had to send this so I changed the 45 degree slant to 90 degrees and it
    didn't cut off the text. At least we found a way to get it to print properly
    but if anyone knows whether this is not a bug and there is a way to get the
    45 degree angle to print properly, please let me know. Thanks.