Make pivotchart formatting stick after pivottable refresh.

  1. #1
    larry garka
    Guest

    Make pivotchart formatting stick after pivottable refresh.

    After setting custom pivotchart patterns the patterns are reset to default
    after underlying pivottable is refreshed. How can we make the custom
    patterns remain in place after pivottable refresh?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Make pivotchart formatting stick after pivottable refresh.

    Hi,

    Known bug: See MSKB article, XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes
    Series Formatting (Q215904) .
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q215904

    Cheers
    Andy