I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdown b

  1. #1
    Jamie
    Guest

    I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdown b

    I have 4 series on a graph and I would like to be able to change which series
    is displayed (i.e. 1 of 4, or 2 of 4, 3 of 4, or all 4). I would like to do
    it by drop down menu if possible. Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdown b

    Send me a sample file and I will show how. Remove TRUENORTH
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdownb

    Hi,

    Jon Peltier has some examples of control chart content.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    Jamie wrote:
    > I have 4 series on a graph and I would like to be able to change which series
    > is displayed (i.e. 1 of 4, or 2 of 4, 3 of 4, or all 4). I would like to do
    > it by drop down menu if possible. Is this possible?

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  4. #4
    Jamie
    Guest

    RE: I want to change the series shown in a chart by using a dropdown b

    Thanks for replying guys, I got the checkboxes to work, its just what I
    wanted thanks