How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?

  1. #1
    rvboxel
    Guest

    How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I create charts having non absolute reference values?

    Not sure what you're asking. If you want to change an axis so it doesn't
    begin at zero, double click on it and enter your own scaling parameters. If
    that's not it, try using TWO sentences to explain what you need.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services