specifing colors in an excel chart

  1. #1
    keith
    Guest

    specifing colors in an excel chart

    I am creating excel charts to show temperatures that I have measured
    inside various types of buildings. I would like the graphs to show
    temperatures below twenty degrees C in one color, twenty to twenty six
    in a different color and above twenty six in another color.

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Keith.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: specifing colors in an excel chart

    Hi,

    You can create conditional charts by using additional data series, one
    for each colour set. See these sites for further details.

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
    http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    keith
    Guest

    Re: specifing colors in an excel chart

    On Tue, 23 May 2006 08:43:40 +0100, Andy Pope <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >You can create conditional charts by using additional data series, one
    >for each colour set. See these sites for further details.

    thanks again
    keith