Using "offset" functionality in graphs. HOW?

  1. #1
    ZEB
    Guest

    Using "offset" functionality in graphs. HOW?

    I have created worksheets which utilize "offset" functionality, so that on a
    weekly basis I only have to change a single value and multiple tables I have
    set up automatically change to roll with changes in dates.

    Now I have set up graphs to reflect the data, but find myself updating
    ranges inside the graphs weekly. I would like to use the same type of
    functionality so that the single field update I do ALSO changes the graph
    ranges. I tried to use the "offset" functionality in the source date - value
    section of the graph, but received an error message that the function is not
    allowed.

    If there is a way to update graph ranges using "offset" or some other
    functionality, please let me know. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Using "offset" functionality in graphs. HOW?

    This page has examples and links to more examples of dynamic charts which
    use OFFSET among other functions to define the data:

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions