Pie Charts

  1. #1
    MLShef
    Guest

    Pie Charts

    I have a list of data items which I want to put into a Pie Chart. Included
    in this list are a number of statistics that are under $5,000 so it makes the
    chart very messy. I would like to combine all stats under $5,000 into a
    category that says "Clients < $5,000" - which I have done and is fine. But I
    would like to further explode that pie piece to show the details. I just
    can't seem to figure it out. Can someone help?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Pie Charts

    This is the pie of pie chart type, the pie chart with a small satellite pie
    off to the side. Choose this type in the Chart Wizard. when the chart is
    finished you can double click on the pie, choose the options tab, and tell
    it to split the series by value, so the second chart contains all values
    less that 5000.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP