How can I set diameter of pie charts?

  1. #1
    Rose A
    Guest

    How can I set diameter of pie charts?

    I am publishing a report that contains a series of pie charts. The number of
    slices in the pies and the length of the labels vary in each chart. Excel is
    automatically changing the diameter of the pie chart. I need to be able to
    set the diameter of the pie so that all pies are the same size.

  2. #2
    A Pragmatic Cynic
    Guest

    RE: How can I set diameter of pie charts?

    I use John Walkenbach Chart Tools

    http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm

  3. #3
    Rose A
    Guest

    RE: How can I set diameter of pie charts?

    Thanks!! I'll give it a try. Appreicate your help.