vba code causes excel charts to decrease in size and become misali

  1. #1
    k2sarah
    Guest

    vba code causes excel charts to decrease in size and become misali

    i have vba code which changes chart series; exports the chart as a gif file.
    When i run the through the code a number of times, the charts size, plotarea
    and legendlocation change. does anyone know the cause and solution?
    thks
    ken

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: vba code causes excel charts to decrease in size and become misali

    If you shared the offending code, it might help track it down.

    I've never had problems with this directly, but I've heard enough complaints
    about it. Then this week, one client suffered the problem on a chart I built
    for his company. All others using the workbook had no problem, so there
    might be something particular about his setup.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions