Updating an excel chart on a webpage

  1. #1
    Anthony Blackburn
    Guest

    Updating an excel chart on a webpage

    using Frontpage2003..

    Website is www.applestats.com

    There are numerous charts in this website. Right now, I just create the
    chart using the chart wizard in Excel and I copy and paste the chart into
    Frontpage 2003 and publish it using http. As the data grown in the
    spreadsheewts, I use to updating function to update the chart and re-copy it
    to FP 2003 to republish.

    There has to be a simpler wasy.

    I would like to put the spreadsheets in a folder in the webfile, and as I
    update the numbers, have the charts on the web pages update with the new data.

    Is this possible?

    I do not know scripting language.

    Thanks

    Tony

  2. #2

    Re: Updating an excel chart on a webpage

    Try eZplot for Excel at www.officeexpander.com. And check out the
    training manual and examples. This should help update plots quickly
    with changing data.