[SOLVED] How do I add labels to a bubble chart?

  1. #1
    Patrick1974
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I add labels to a bubble chart?

    I have created a bubble chart based on following data-table
    Score 1 Score 2 Score 3
    Customer A 1 4 5
    Customer B 3 3 2
    Customer C 5 1 1

    Score 1 = X-axis / Score 2 = Y-axis / Score 3 = bubble size

    I cannot get excel to add the customer names as labels to individual
    bubbles. When I try to add names, it adds all names to all bubbles. Off
    course I can manually change the names, however isn't there an easier way?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I add labels to a bubble chart?

    Hi,

    Either of these free addins will make the task of linking data labels to
    cells easier.

    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler
    http://appspro.com

    Or John Walkenbach's Chart Tools