Locking Aspect Ratio of Plots

  1. #1
    monir
    Guest

    Locking Aspect Ratio of Plots

    Hello;

    Is there a way in Excel (XL 2003, Win XP) to lock the aspect ratio of plots
    ??... so that a circle, for example, may remain a circle regardless of the
    size of the monitor (selecting Size With Window chart view option).

    Most other plotting programs have the option of specifying the physical
    dimensions of both the chart and the plot !! Excel, apparently, does not !!

    If the "Custom View" in Excel is a possible workaround, then how to
    add one ?? ... Just name it ?? And if a Custom View is added, how to
    transfer it to another computer ?? ... or Does it become a part of the w/b ??

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    monir
    Guest

    RE: Locking Aspect Ratio of Plots

    Hi;
    Surprised no takers !! ... realizing the level of expertise and knowledge
    I've always found in this Discussion Group.
    May seek MS Excel Professional Help.
    Regards