Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers

  1. #1
    Tara Medway
    Guest

    Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers

    I have done a chart in excel and the gridlines are set so that the y axis
    numbers are inbetween the gridlines. When I choose minor gridlines I get
    double the gridlines. I just want a gridline above each number in my y axis

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers

    Double click the axis that intersects the gridlines, and on the Scale tab,
    uncheck Axis Crosses Between Categories.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions