excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

  1. #1
    kameking
    Guest

    excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

    I Have sometrouble with some client that need to generated excel chart with
    over then 255 series, I develop some excel macro to generated the Chart and
    generated series, trendlines for bottom and up line, and when it exceed 255
    series it would make an error, maybe from the microsoft can develop excel
    with more then 255 series for future office development

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

    Can you really read a chart with 255 series? Could you combine some series
    together to reduce the count?

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kameking
    Guest

    Re: excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

    The chart is for reporting purpose, cause we realy need that reporting for
    evaluation each employee performance and oil and gas service report, and we
    always print it in A0 paper size
    we cannot combine that series, cause for evaluation purpose per dvision and
    employee

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

    And 255 series are actually legible?

    - Jon
    -------

  5. #5
    kameking
    Guest

    Re: excel chart maximum series should more than 255 series

    in this time being, the client want to have more than 255 series, cause they
    have 472 data that need to be generated into the chart, but cause the
    limittation so I only can generated maksimum of 255 series
    Yes it a realy huge amount of data and it take some time to generate that
    chart