Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question

  1. #1
    kevjoh
    Guest

    Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question

    I was trying to get an answer out of the Excel tech yesterday but she could
    not help. In prior versions of Excel you have the ability to drag datapoints
    on a line chart around. It would either just make a change to that cell ref
    or if it was a cell that was dependant it would start the goal seek utility
    and ask for the cell that needed changed to make the change to the cell that
    your changing. I have the Beta version now and this seems to be either turned
    off or does not exist any longer. So are there settings that I'm missing or
    has this been taken out of the new version?

    Thanks for the space.

    Kevin

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question

    I agree that this feature is broken in Beta2.
    My contacts tell me there are many deficiencies in its charting features
    that will have be addressed before the final release.
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kevjoh
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2007 Beta Charting Problem/Question

    Thanks Bernard. I glad I'm not the only one who noticed.