2 axis in excel 2007

  1. #1

    2 axis in excel 2007

    Hi,

    I have installed Office 2007 and unable to make graphs with 2 axis (one
    on the left and the other on the right) in excel.

    Excel 2003 had such graphs templates available.

    How do I create 2 axis charts in excel 2007. Any suggestions.

    Regards
    Sandip.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: 2 axis in excel 2007

    On the chart, right click the data series to have secondary axis
    Select Format Data Series from popup menu
    In the Series Options page click the Secondary Axis option button

    The right click "trick" is very useful in this, and older version of XL, for
    finding context specify items
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Baltimore, MD
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: 2 axis in excel 2007

    That's a big help; I'm graphing hours and pay on the same chart. It looked like pay was rising much faster than hours when they were on the same axis. That's unusual. Thank you.
    Catherine