[SOLVED] avoid duplicate names in legend

  1. #1
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    [SOLVED] avoid duplicate names in legend

    I have 8 series in my chart. (1 x-Series Values, and 8 y-Series Values).
    These Eight series are two idential groups. I want names in legend apear
    only for one group as they are smae for bouth groups.
    Usig same name for both groups, duplicates the names in legend. leaving them
    blank doesn't the name but the icon comes which is not good.
    Is there any way to show only one group legend?

    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  2. #2
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    RE: avoid duplicate names in legend

    I got my answer through a search in this ng from Mike Middleton to a question
    by Neil Golwasser. No need for reply. thanks
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan