connect two broken points of a graph

  1. #1
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    connect two broken points of a graph

    How can I connect two broken points of a graph with a straight line? For
    these points I dont have y value but I want to make the graph continuous.
    I have read before in internet but cant find know.
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  2. #2
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    RE: connect two broken points of a graph

    forget to add that my chart type is not linear. it is scatter. would it be
    possible?
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: connect two broken points of a graph

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > How can I connect two broken points of a graph with a straight line? For=

    =20
    > these points I don=E2=A4=3D3Ft have =E2=A4=BDy=E2=A4=9D value but I want =

    to make the graph continuous.=20
    > I have read before in internet but cant find know.
    >=20

    Select the chart, then Tools | Options... | Chart tab. In there set 'Plot=
    =20
    empty cells as' to 'Interpolated'.

    --=20
    Regards,

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

  4. #4
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: connect two broken points of a graph

    Thanks
    I didn't know that there is a tab for chart commands in Tools/option. They
    are set apart from chart menu command
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan