create chart /table excel-save, close & reopen colors change? Why

  1. #1
    Anne
    Guest

    create chart /table excel-save, close & reopen colors change? Why

    When I create a chart/table in Excel - save, close & reopen to use again, the
    colors have changed for my formating.

    How do I set the formating so that the colors stay the same - I have tried
    styles with no luck. The colors need to be the company approved.

    Thank you,

  2. #2
    HEK
    Guest

    RE: create chart /table excel-save, close & reopen colors change? Why

    Anne, I am unable to reproduce yr problem. Excel should NOT override yr
    manual settings. However,you can set yr company colours as default under
    Tools/Options/[Color tab]. Here are the colours Excel uses by default for
    the workbook. (Under that thin line you see the defaults for fill and line
    colours.)
    Hope this helps anyway.
    GL, Henk