Resetting / Rebuilding the Legend

  1. #1
    Kiwi Matt
    Guest

    Resetting / Rebuilding the Legend

    Hi Everyone

    I am using a standard stacked column chart. Unfortunately there are series
    in the column that are not showing in the legend.
    This might have something to do with the fact that some rows are cut into
    and out of the charted data.
    If I double click on the data series I can see the item in the series order
    and move it up and down. However it never appears in the legend!

    Is there some kind of a rebuild or reset option for legends
    Or another way of getting my data series into the legend

    Thanks for reading this far, and for any help you can give

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Resetting / Rebuilding the Legend

    Hi,

    Have you tried deleting and then re applying the legend?

    If the legend box large enough to display all the entries, perhaps try
    re-sizing it.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --