Has Anyone ever seen a chart like this?

  1. #1

    Question Has Anyone ever seen a chart like this?

    Looking for some help. I need to know what this column chart is called? Or how to make it?

    CLick Here to View Chart

    I can't find any option in Excel to make this chart. Maybe it was not made in Excel? Or I need a specific plugin?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Has Anyone ever seen a chart like this?

    Hi,

    It's a waterfall chart

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html
    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...fall/index.htm
    http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Rob Hick
    Guest

    Re: Has Anyone ever seen a chart like this?

    It looks to me like you're after a waterfall graph - check out Tusha's
    site:

    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...fall/index.htm

    Rob

  4. #4
    Rob Hick

  5. #5
    Thanks so much! That was it. Not the easiest to make...