Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

  1. #1
    lissaski
    Guest

    Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

    I'm trying to create a chart using the same cell reference in several
    worksheets. Does anyone know a quick way to do this?

  2. #2
    HEK
    Guest

    RE: Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

    Do you want to make one chart from several references, from different sheets,
    OR do you want to make a chart in several worksheets (copying the chart)
    referring to the same cell references, but in different sheets?
    Henk

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier

  5. #5
    lissaski
    Guest

    RE: Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

    I'm looking to make on chart from several different worksheets using the same
    cell reference from each sheet. I was trying to find a shortcut (formula) I
    can enter into the chart wizard. I tryed selecting the cell reference and
    then holding the shift key to highlight the other worksheets
    (=!sheet1:sheet4!$B$3) but it gives me an error.

    Any ideas?

  6. #6
    lissaski

  7. #7
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Creating a chart from multiple worksheets

    Read the link I posted. You probably will have to construct a helper range
    on another sheet to hold the data.

    - Jon
    -------