How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?

  1. #1
    Tera
    Guest

    How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?

    I have created a form in Excel but when I go to print preview and also when I
    print it there is a line there that I do not wish to have there. But when I
    look at it in normal view I cannot see it. There are aprox. 6 pages and this
    line is at the top of every page except my first one. I can delete a few
    rows where it shows to be and it disappears but as soon as I insert rows back
    it is back. How do I get rid of this line. Please help.

  2. #2
    Office Helper
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?

    If you go to Edit | Go To, click Special, Choose Objects and click OK. It
    should take you to the line. Then you will be able to delete it.