MOVING DATE RANGE ON A CHART

  1. #1
    Drew
    Guest

    MOVING DATE RANGE ON A CHART

    I currently have a static chart that shows a range of six months at a time.
    Every so often I have to go in and change the source data to not only
    accomodate for more recent past data, but to also account for future data
    (which is blank). This means that 1/4 of my graph shows no data. Is there a
    way to have your chart only show data in exactly a six month interval without
    having to manually update the source data in the chart?
    --
    Drew

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: MOVING DATE RANGE ON A CHART

    You can define dynamic ranges in the sheet, and chart these. This example
    shows the last 12 months:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

    - Jon
    -------