x-axis dates dont match up with the nodes on the line graph

  1. #1

    x-axis dates dont match up with the nodes on the line graph

    Does anyone know why this is happening. My other graphs using the same time and date on the X and percentage values on the Y are matching up right where they should but for some reason this one sheet isnt letting the X-axis match up to the correct values?

    tks
    Ed

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: x-axis dates dont match up with the nodes on the line graph

    Are you using line or XY charts?
    If it's a line chart, is the axis treated as a category axis or a time scale
    axis?
    If it's a line chart, is the Axis Crosses Between Categories/Dates option
    checked?

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...ValueAxis.html

    - Jon
    -------