is there any limitation to the quantity of line groups?

  1. #1
    quantity limitation for line chart?
    Guest

    is there any limitation to the quantity of line groups?

    In a line chart, when the quantity of the line groups is over 12, the line
    and its data will not coherent with each other? what is the problem?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: is there any limitation to the quantity of line groups?

    The limit is 255 or 256 series, I forget which. But it's well beyond 12.

    What is the data like? Could you use XY series instead of lines? Even if you
    define different X values for the different series, all are plotted using
    the X values of the first series.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP