How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?

  1. #1
    Ken
    Guest

    How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?

    I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any
    help would be useful.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?

    Hi Ken,

    Create a column chart based on all your data. Select the series that you
    want as line and right click it. Choose Chart Type and change it to
    Line. Now double click the new line so you can change the Axis value to
    secondary.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Jakarta
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?

    Chart.ApplyCustomType ChartType:=xlBuiltIn, TypeName:="Line - Column on 2 Axes"