I am currently working on an internal SOD (Separation of Duties) project. As I am not very versed in Excel I am having problems identifying a way to solve this issue with a smart formula.
Would be wonderful if one of you Excel experts could help.
- I have a list with (many individual) users
- Each user has a number of tasks he/she can perform
- These tasks may or may not conflict with each other
- Conflicting tasks are listed in a table (see from picture/Excel expert)
- Find a formula, which will identify the conflicting tasks, such that the cell tells me, which tasks is the conflicting one (as listed in the table)
- Find appropriate formula that lists the corresponding (conflicting) action on the left
- There are Actions which are conflicting with more than one action:
Is it possible, to have the formula return i.e. “Action Y” and “Action C” etc.?
Or is this something I will have to try to solve with Access/not Excel?