Columns with "zero" width

  1. #1
    Dalene
    Guest

    Columns with "zero" width

    Column "A" on my worksheet is hidden or have a "zreo" width. How can I
    unhide the column?

    Please help.

    Thx

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Columns with "zero" width

    Hi Dalene

    Enter A1 into the Name box, to the left of the Column letters and above Row
    numbers
    Format>Column>Unhide
    Or if very narrow, but not Hidden, Format>Column>Standard Width
    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Columns with "zero" width

    Format column unhide should do it if it's hidden.

  4. #4
    Dublin
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003-2010

    Re: Columns with "zero" width

    Excel 2019:
    With column A invisible and column B visible, I found I had to enter A:B in the Name box, to the left of the Column letters and above Row numbers (thereby selecting both columns); then use Format>Hide & Unhide>Hide Columns (now A and B invisible) after which use Format>Hide & Unhide>Unhide Columns, which made column A visible again (along with column B).