How do I give permission for certain functions in excel in locked.

  1. #1
    tradinoncoffee
    Guest

    How do I give permission for certain functions in excel in locked.

    I have locked all of a worksheet, except for a data entry portion. During
    the locking proceedure, excel appears to give options for allowing the user
    permission to use certain functions while the worksheet is locked, such as
    "sort". However, that is not being allowed. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: How do I give permission for certain functions in excel in locked.

    Hi
    you have to unlock all cells which should be sorted as well

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel