Multiple Sheet workbooks

  1. #1

    Multiple Sheet workbooks

    My sheet tabs have disappeared on several workbooks. I have followed the
    directions in the "Help" section without positive results. Am looking for
    other suggestions. Thanks.

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Multiple Sheet workbooks

    <Tools> <Options <View> tab,

    And make sure that "Sheet Tabs"

    *IS* checked.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Multiple Sheet workbooks

    Tried this to no avail. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Multiple Sheet workbooks

    The horizontal scrollbar is covering them?

    Try dragging it back to the right.

    There is a grab bar left of the left-hand arrow.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP