Formula Question IF/Lookup????

  1. #1
    Hague2
    Guest

    Formula Question IF/Lookup????

    I need help with a formula. I have a column with 0's or 1's in each cell.
    The column to the right of this has numbers in it. I want to get the total
    results of the cells to the right of 1's only? I know I can use an IF
    statement for the first column, IF 0 do this, IF 1 do that. But how do I
    pull the information from the cell to the right of all the 1's in the column?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Dave R.
    Guest