making one material list from mulitple vendor material lists

  1. #1
    In the beginning
    Guest

    making one material list from mulitple vendor material lists

    I have a work book with several vendor material list. I would like to add
    another sheet that consolidates the different sheets. Example: Each Vendor
    material worksheet has five columns. Column A quantity you want, B model
    number, C description, D List price, and E is total Price (Column A times
    Column D). After choosing the quantity of the differnet items on the differnt
    sheets, I would like to combine all of the differnt rows on one Combined
    Vendor material work sheet that contains all five columns. I hope my question
    is as clear as mud. Thanks

  2. #2
    Ashish Mathur
    Guest

    RE: making one material list from mulitple vendor material lists

    Hi,

    Assuming your sheets are well structured i.e. the rows and columns are
    aligned across all the sheets, you can use the Consolidate function from the
    Data menu

    Regards,

    Ashish Mathur