How do I copy a template in Excel?

  1. #1
    Heather Rossi
    Guest

    How do I copy a template in Excel?

    I downloaded a template for a phone list. I just need to know how I get
    multiple sheets of the same template so I can fill in more names and
    addresses.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I copy a template in Excel?

    go to File=>Open, then choose your template. This should create a new
    workbook based on the template. Now you can do Edit=>Move or Copy Sheet
    choose move to end
    and click the make a copy checkbox. Click OK

    This will make a copy of your sheet (or click the tab with the mouse, hold
    down the ctrl key and drag to the right, release - this should also make a
    copy).

    Repeat until you have as many copies as you want.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...