In Microsoft Excel, how to I enable the arrow keys?

  1. #1
    Carol
    Guest

    In Microsoft Excel, how to I enable the arrow keys?

    I just want to move about the worksheet using the arrow keys instead of the
    mouse.

  2. #2
    Jimbola
    Guest

    RE: In Microsoft Excel, how to I enable the arrow keys?

    Sounds obvious but why can't you use the cursor arrows? or what happens when
    you do?
    Is it a case that your scroll lock is enabled ?

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: In Microsoft Excel, how to I enable the arrow keys?

    Use the arrow keys. Most likely, the Scroll Lock is on which
    causes the displayed range of the sheet to shift without changing
    the selection. Turn off your Scroll Lock.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Carol
    Guest

    Re: In Microsoft Excel, how to I enable the arrow keys?

    Yes, my cat must have stepped on the key. Thank you.
    Carol