how to reuse formatted worksheets from 2004 in 2005

  1. #1
    Jerome
    Guest

    how to reuse formatted worksheets from 2004 in 2005

    I want to reuse all the data from my health record sheets from 2004, just
    creating new sheets for 2005.
    How can I remove the text without deleting the formulas too.
    Thanks coco

  2. #2
    Ola
    Guest

    RE: how to reuse formatted worksheets from 2004 in 2005

    Hi

    Goto the Menu: Edit/Go To/ select Special
    In Special select Constants and keep Text checked. Uncheck the other 3.
    Click OK

    Now all your Text should be marked - make sure if you are uncertain!
    You can now delete all Text by just pressing Delete.

    The same can also be done manually by holding down Ctrl and click on every
    thext you want to delete, and then press Delete.

    If something goes wrong, hold down Ctrl and press Z to undo.

    Ola

  3. #3
    William
    Guest

    Re: how to reuse formatted worksheets from 2004 in 2005

    Hi Jerome

    1. Select one cell or the entire range of cells you are interested in
    removing constants from.
    2. Select F5 from your keyboard and select the "Special" button.
    3. Select the "Constants" button in the dialog box and select OK.
    4. Select "Edit>Clear>Contents"

    --
    XL2002
    Regards