Removing Hard Borders from Excel Spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Battery Dude
    Guest

    Removing Hard Borders from Excel Spreadsheet

    I have ben tasked with revising some price sheets for our company. I am
    having problems removing the hard border which is aroud the spreadsheet. Have
    gone into formatting, etc. and am still having problems. Help!

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Removing Hard Borders from Excel Spreadsheet

    One guess is that it might be
    a "well-disguised" rectangle (autoshape)?

    Try this on each sheet in turn:

    Press F5 > Special > Objects > OK
    Any rectangle selected?
    Press Delete to remove