Date in descending order to come up automatically in a column?

  1. #1
    Snugglebums
    Guest

    Date in descending order to come up automatically in a column?

    I want to be able to put todays date in the first cell of column A but
    instead of having to type tomorrows date in Cell A2 I want the date just to
    come up in ascending order. Can someone help me with this question?

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: Date in descending order to come up automatically in a column?

    on cell A1 type todays date
    on cell A2 type
    =A1+1
    and copy it down a3 thru..A..
    that should give U ascending list of dates

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Abi
    Guest

    RE: Date in descending order to come up automatically in a column?

    If you use the cursor at the bottom right corner of cell A1 so that it turns
    into a black plus sign, you should be able to drag a list of dates downward
    in ascending order. Is this what you're trying to do, or do you want to have
    the cell automatically update to a new date each time you open the
    spreadsheet?