How do I display the h:mm minutes in hundreds?

  1. #1
    dpackwood
    Guest

    How do I display the h:mm minutes in hundreds?

    My company uses a time clock that uses hundredths of an hour rather than
    minutes. Is there a way to display the h:mm in hundreths rather than minutes
    without having to convert the time to minutes first, so that I can use the
    time functions in the graphing and charting?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I display the h:mm minutes in hundreds?

    Multiply with 24 and format as general, I.e. you have 2:30 in a cell but
    want 2.5 instead

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...