Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Filter arrow colour in Excel

  1. #1
    Sue
    Guest

    Filter arrow colour in Excel

    I would like to know if it's possible to change the colour of the filter
    arrow when a spreadsheet is set on auto-filter as I find the blue colour is
    not too easy to see - I would prefer to set it to red. Does anyone know if
    this is possible?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Filter arrow colour in Excel

    Sue

    Not without changing your Theme in Windows Settings.

    Any change made there would be replicated in all applications, not just Excel.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:07:20 -0800, Sue <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I would like to know if it's possible to change the colour of the filter
    >arrow when a spreadsheet is set on auto-filter as I find the blue colour is
    >not too easy to see - I would prefer to set it to red. Does anyone know if
    >this is possible?
    >Thanks.

Closed Thread